RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 Railway recruitment 2019-20| RRB TC 3000 Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 2 Railway TC recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
Railway recruitment 2019-20| RRB TC 3000 Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Ticket Collector recruitment 2019-2020: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 3000 vacancies to the posts of Ticket Collector (TC) jobs in various RRB zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
RRB Latest News Updates:
Many websites are claiming that rrb tc would start from 04 April to 6 may, but we don’t have any proof regarding that. So beware of fake rumor and stay connected with us. It seems the notification would be out in 2019. we will update the same page as soon as we get any news/ update for rrb tc jobs.
Note: Meanwhile, notification come, you can Check out RRB TC syllabus, Exam Pattern & previous year question paper by clicking here.
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||_-_-2019 (update soon)|
Also, check out
|Post name||Vacancy||Complete details|
|Ticket collector||3000+||click here|
|Good Guard||1000+||click here|
Railway TC recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
21 RRB zone wise name and official Website
|RRB’s Region Name||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu and Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Apply online for RRB Ticket Collector jobs from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from 12-03-2019 to April (expected). Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.