RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RRC Level 1 recruitment 2021-22, RRB Group D 103769 vacancy- Apply online & Exam date out
RRC-01/2021 recruitment 2021-22 Notification: The applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1 lakhs+ (103769) vacancy to the posts various ASSISTANT and TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV in the mechanical, engineer department jobs in various RRC zone. This will be the first RRC (CEN 01/ 2021) notification published by the railway recruitment board All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE
Offline fee submission last date (challan Post Office)
RRB level 1 group d vacancy 2021 Notification
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Also Check Out: RRB NTPC recruitment 2021
RRB region wise vacancy details:-
RRB’s Region Name
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to last date. Candidates are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.