RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
West Central Railway recruitment 2021-22, Apprentice 1561 vacancy at www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Looking for West Central Railway recruitment? then here is the latest notification for Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 1561 vacancies to the posts of various trade Apprentice jobs in the West Central Railway, Jabalpur RRC zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in) as per the given below schedule.
Updated on 27-3-2021: Latest Trade Apprentice – 716 Posts Notification out, Apply online before 30 April 2021. All the candidates who have a 10, ITI diploma are eligible for this post. Check out the complete notification here.
Update: Latest Trade Apprentice – 680 Posts Notification out, Apply online before 05 April 2021. All the candidates who have a 10, ITI diploma are eligible for this post. Check out the complete notification here. For the rest of 165 posts keep reading the article, we have shared the complete information below:-
RRC WCR Apprentice 165 Vacancy 2021 Eligibility criteria
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
How to apply for RRC West central Railway jobs from www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in?
Applications will be accepted online only from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Click on New registration or in case you already have an account there then click on to login/ Apply now link/ Button.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.