RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Western Railway Employment 2022| “Hospital Attendant” Circular Notification- Apply Online
Western Railway recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 17 following vacancies to the posts of Hospital Attendant jobs in the Western Railway zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in) as per the given below schedule.
Post name: Hospital Attendant
Requirements/ Qualification: Matric
Deadline/ Interview date: 07-05-2022
Official Notification: Read now
Upcoming Western Railway Mumbai Vacancy -Eligibility criteria
|Last Date||30 days at 17:00 hrs|
|Date for Document/ Certificate Verification/ Scrutiny||update soon|
|Date of commencement of Training||update soon|
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply for Western Railway jobs (www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in)
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to last date. Candidates are to login to www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.