RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
RSMSSB recruitment 2021-22| Agriculture Supervisor 882 vacancy Notification released.
Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online RSMSSB recruitment 2021. All the Applicants from Rajasthan (male and female) are invited by the Rajasthan Professional Examination Board from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up “882“ following vacancy to the posts of Agriculture Supervisor jobs in Rajasthan. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.peb.mp.gov.in) as per the given below schedule.
RSMSSB Vacancy 2021-2022 Notification
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||16-02-2021|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||17-03-2021|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application in Bhagwati Products Ltd., Rangareddy, Rajasthan||17-03-2021|
Get RSMSSB recruitment notification complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for RSMSSB vacancy 2021-2022 from peb.mp.gov.in
Applications will be accepted online only from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.peb.mp.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- once you register and log in.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.