RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
South Central Railway recruitment 2022-23 Notification- 96 vacancy
RRC SCR Secunderabad recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 96 following vacancies to the JE, Jr Translator, Stenographer Gr. 3 in the South Central Railway zone. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/) as per the given below schedule.
Also read: RPF bumper vacancy
Also read: Central railway Bumper vacancy
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||15-03-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||14-04-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||14-04-2022|
SCR JE, Jr Translator, Stenographer Gr. III Vacancy -Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for South Central Railway jobs iroams.com
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.