RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 South Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021-22| RRC SER 1778 vacancy – Apply online
- 2 South Eastern Railway recruitment 2021-2022 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Online Application form
South Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021-22| RRC SER 1778 vacancy – Apply online
SER railway recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 1778 following vacancy to the Apprentice jobs in the South Eastern Railway Kolkata. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in OR http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/, appr-recruit.co.in) as per given below schedule.
South Eastern Railway recruitment 2021-2022 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Online Application form
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR FEE SUBMISSION
Get complete details of south-east railway post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for South Eastern Railway www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to http://appr-recruit.co.in OR http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in/ and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.