RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
South Western Railway Recruitment 2022-23, Latest Apprentice 561 vacancy Apply Online Notification!
South Western Railway recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 561 following vacancy to the Act Apprentice jobs in the South Western Railway Hubli. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in OR http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/, https://rrchubli.in/) as per the given below schedule.
South Western Railway recruitment 2022-2023 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Online Application form
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||28-1-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||27-2-2022|
Get complete details of south-east railway post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for South Western Railway rrchubli.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to https://rrchubli.in/ OR http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/ and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.