RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
- 1 South Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20| SWR STA/JTA, Steno, Apprentice 1090 vacancy – Apply online
- 2 South Western Railway recruitment 2019-2020 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Online Application form
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019-20| SWR STA/JTA, Steno, Apprentice 1090 vacancy – Apply online
South Western railway recruitment 2019-2020: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 1090 following vacancy to the STA, JTA, Steno, Sports quota post & Apprentice jobs in the South Western Railway Hubli, Bengaluru & Mysuru. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in OR http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/, https://rrchubli.in/) as per given below schedule.
- South Western Railway Sports Quota – 5 Posts Details (Last Date: 11-02-2019)
- South Western Railway STA/JTA 81 Post Details (Last Date: 01-02-2019)
- South Western Railway steno 30 vacancy Details (Last Date: 18-01-2019)
- South Western Railway Sports Quota 11 Post Details (Last Date: 28-01-2019)
South Western Railway recruitment 2019-2020 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & Online Application form
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||17-12-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||16-01-2019 till 24:00 hrs|
Get complete details of south-east railway post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for South Western Railway rrchubli.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to https://rrchubli.in/ OR http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/ and click on opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.