RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
TANGEDCO recruitment 2021-22, Re-Open Notice for 2900 Field Assistant vacancies out!
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) recruitment 2021-2022: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 2900 the following Existing vacancies to the posts of Field Assistant jobs in the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO). All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the govt jobs on their official website (https://www.tangedco.gov.in/) as per the given below schedule.
Also read: RRB bumper vacancy
START DATE FOR THE TANGEDCO ONLINE APPLICATION
LAST DATE FOR THE TANGEDCO ONLINE APPLICATION
Last date for the fee submission
TANGEDCO vacancy 2021:: Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
- Post name: Field Assistant
- vacancy: 2900
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Salary: 18800 – 59900/-
Age Limit as of 01-07-2019: 18 to 30 years. Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Education Qualification: ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician / Wireman / Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
|Exam and physical test||Document Verification|
Application fees: 160 rupes fees For Gen/ OBC and no fees for SC/ ST of Tamil Nadu and PH.
Check out the official notification link and apply online link given below:
Apply online for TANGEDCO jobs from tangedco.gov.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://tangedco.gov.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to select career/ recruitment by clicking here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.