RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher recruitment 2022-23, Apply online for Assistant Teacher & Head Master vacancies out!
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 1894 the following Existing vacancies to the posts of Assistant Teacher & Head Master in the Aided Junior High School Teacher (UP), Uttar Pradesh. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the govt jobs on their official website (https://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in/) as per the given below schedule.
Also read: RRB bumper vacancy
|START DATE FOR THE UP Aided Junior High School Teacher ONLINE APPLICATION||22-Feb-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR Registration UP Aided Junior High School Teacher ONLINE APPLICATION||08-March-2022|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||10-March-2022|
|Last date for Fees submission||09-March-2022|
|Super TET 2022 Exam Date||11-April-2022|
|Admit card last date||05-April-2022|
|Result Declared date||11-May-2022|
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher vacancy eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
- Post name: Assistant Teacher (1504 post) & Headmaster (Principal)-(390 post)
- vacancy: 1894
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Salary: Not mentioned
Age Limit as of 01-01-2022: 21 to 40 years. Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Assistant Teacher: Bachelor Degree in any Stream and B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed and should have passed the UPTET/ CTET Exam.
- Headmaster/ Principle: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with a minimum of 5 years of Teaching Experience.
|Exam & Interview||Academic Qualification
Application fees: 600 rupes fees For Gen/ OBC and 400 rupes for SC, ST of up and no fees for PH candidates of UP.
Check out the official notification link and apply online link given below:
|official notification link|
|Apply online (will start on 22-02-2022)|
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://examregulatoryauthorityup.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to select career/ recruitment by clicking here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.