RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
WBBPE recruitment 2022-23| Teacher Exam for PRT 16500 vacancies (wbbpe.org)
WBBPE PRT recruitment 2022: Again it is a great opportunity for the interested candidates who had missed the chance to apply online. All the Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited by the West Bengal Board Of Primary Education from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 16500 following vacancies to the posts of PRT (Primary Teacher) jobs in West Bengal. All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (www.wbbpe.org or wbbprimaryeducation.org) as per the given below schedule.
WBBPE PRT Vacancy 2022 Notification date
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||23-Dec-2020|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION||06-Jan-2022|
|EXAM DATE & Interview||10 to 17 January 2022|
|RESULT||_-_-2022 (update soon)|
Get WBBPE Teacher recruitment notification 2022-2023 complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
Apply online for WBBPE 2022 Teacher vacancy from prim-tet.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from the start date to the last date. Candidates are to login to wbbpe.org and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to click here.
- Now enter your personal details.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.