RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
WBHRB recruitment 2022-23, Apply online for 6114 Staff Nurse Grade-II vacancies out!
WBHRB recruitment 2022-2023: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up 6114 the following Existing vacancies to the posts of Staff Nurse jobs grade 2 in the WEST BENGAL HEALTH RECRUITMENT BOARD (WBHRB). All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education qualification, official notification, and apply online link. You can apply for the govt jobs on their official website (https://www.wbhrb.in/) as per the given below schedule.
also check out: WBHRB GDMO & MO 2520 vacancy notification
Also read: RRB bumper vacancy
|START DATE FOR THE WBHRB ONLINE APPLICATION||17-March-2022|
|LAST DATE FOR THE WBHRB ONLINE APPLICATION||26-March-2022|
WBHRB vacancy 2022:: Eligibility criteria
Get complete details of post name, vacancy, pay scale:
- Post name: Staff Nurse
- vacancy: 6114
- Location: West Bengal
- Salary: 29800/- Level-9
|Category||UR||SC||ST||OBC – A||OBC – B||PWD||Total|
|Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||633||711||206||378||96||08||2032|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||30||40||12||21||05||0||108|
Age Limit as of 01-01-2022: 18 to 39 years. Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Education qualification: GNM / Basic B.Sc (Nursing) / Post B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed.
|Exam/ Interview||Document Verification|
Application fees: 160 rupes fees For Gen/ OBC and no fees for SC/ ST of West Bengal and PH.
Check out the official notification link and apply online link given below:
|official notification link|
|Apply online (will start on 17-02-2022)|
Apply online for WBHRB jobs from wbhrb.in
Applications will be accepted ‘online only’ from before the last date. Candidates are to login to http://wbhrb.in and click on the opportunities/ career/ recruitment button. The Important instruction for filling out an online application is:-
- All of you need to select career/ recruitment by clicking here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name, and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate the exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for the recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates is compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed to you here.
- To fill up the “online application” the candidate needs to log on to the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you.