RRB FREE JOBS ALERT
Western Railway has announced the staff nurse post for the Covid-19. These posts would be filled on a temporary basis.
As per the official report “Divisional Railway hospital Pratapnagar Vadodra western railway will be conducting walk-in interviews for filling up the posts of paramedical categories in Group C on a full-time contract basis for 3 months. to work in COVID-19 isolation wards of the Vadodara Division(WR). There are almost exigencies related to the covid-19 global pandemic situation posts are over and above sanctioned strength. Moreover, the vacancy may alter as per administrative requirement at any time during the engagement process.”
How to Apply
- The candidates have to report on the given venue along with the application form in the format attached. Candidates have to attach copies of testimonials and producing original certificates for verification during the interview.
- The Candidates should also bring two latest passport size photos along with them.
- Candidates who are belonging to SC/ST/OBC should bring the latest certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates might be required to stay one or more days during the recruitment process. SO they are requested to make their own arrangements.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates attending the interview.
Document required for the staff nurse post:-
- Date of birth certificate
- Exam Pass Certificate
- Registration certificate from respective council
- Experience Certificate
- Cast certificate
- NOC(No Objection certificate if working)
- Place of Interview: Divisional Railway Hospital, Pratapnagar, Vadodara-04
- Date of Interview: 26-06-2022
- Time of Interview: 10:00 Am to 5:00 PM
- Registration Time: 9 AM to 12 Noon on the date of interview
- Complete Notification: Read here